The Cube is the world's largest digital, interactive learning and display spaces for science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM). The Cube brings science and engineering in a stimulating way to the community, in particular schools and young people. A world class visualisation space, The Cube is designed to inspire students to consider science, technology, engineering and maths disciplines, enabling Australia's ability to innovate, improve lives and protect our planet.
The learning opportunities available at The Cube are aligned with the National Science Curriculum to provide seamless learning pathways, leading to significantly increased numbers and quality of science students in our secondary schools and science, technology and engineering students at university.
Be part of it…
Together we can inspire the imagination of our youth and secure Australia's future. We invite you to be involved in our community by making a gift that that will enable young people from all over Queensland to participate in workshops and activities at The Cube, the centrepiece of QUT's Science and Engineering Centre. Your support will ensure that we can continue to provide state-of-the-art facilities and engaging activities to encourage youth interest in the Science and Engineering disciplines.
Ways you can support The Cube
There are a number of ways you can support The Cube from an annual donation or a major gift. You may like to contribute your gift to one or more of the following projects:
- Cube Class - connecting regional schools students through digital platforms
- Interactive exhibitions for the public
- International teacher in residence.
Remember The Cube in your Will
You can make a powerful, lasting difference in the lives of future generations. Including a gift to The Cube in your Will is your legacy to ensuring Australia's impact in innovative research and help lead the way in inspiring our future workforce.
We will work with you to tailor your gift to your area of interest or you may like leave a gift in your will for one or more of the following projects:
- Education programs at The Cube for high school students who have faced difficulties due to their geographic location or socio-economic background
- Digital workshops that engage rural and regional schools and communities
- Research projects that stimulate interest and excitement in science and technology and seek answers to the challenges of our time.
Corporate Partnership Opportunities
Your contribution will play an important role in educating our students - our future science and engineering workforce. Partnerships can be tailored to meet your business needs while helping us to enrich and stimulate interest in STEM.
You may like to engage in a corporate partnership(s) with the following projects:
- Enabling high achieving high school students to participate in digital workshops at The Cube
- Engaging regional and rural communities in science and engineering activities
- Collaborative research partnership that addresses global problems.
For more information about any of these opportunities, please contact our Alumni and Development Office.