STEAM is a framework for learning and teaching that connects Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics. Since 2013, The Cube has pioneered the development of STEAM education in Australia, facilitating innovative programs for middle school students and educators.
Our programs are:
- Cross-curricula and hands-on
- Project-based and informed by contemporary societal challenges
- Use digital technologies as catalysts for creativity and collaboration
- Encourage exploration, experimentation, and invention
- Accommodate learners with diverse skill levels and interests