Pedagogy Exchange - Cultivating Critical and Creative Thinking with the Digital Technologies Curriculum
The Digital Technologies learning area provides authentic opportunities for students to develop critical and creative thinking. QUT invites you to attend an event designed specifically for Prep to Year 6 teachers to exchange pedagogies and develop new learning experiences.
You will be encouraged to consider new and innovative approaches to the Digital Technologies curriculum. You will explore and discuss effective strategies for engaging students in critical and creative thinking. By the end of the event, you will have tangible plans for incorporating these ideas into your classroom.
You will choose to participate in three 80 minute workshops from a selection of topics* including:
- Inform, Inspire and Innovate with digital systems
- Teaching the Digital Technologies curriculum without (much) access to technology
- Building your creative inquiry learning space
- Gaming in Digital Technologies
- Design Thinking in Digital Technologies
- Prototyping Towards an Age Friendly City "LittleBits"