Everything you always wanted to know about migraine
Migraine are one of the most common types of headache in adults, affecting about two million Australians. But what do we know about migraine and can we do anything to prevent, treat or eradicate it?
Experts from QUT's Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation will present at our Real Health Public Seminar and answer your questions. The researchers will explain what we know about migraine and answer questions such as:
- What is the best treatment for migraine?
- Will migraine ever be a thing of the past?
- Why do people with migraine often have other health conditions?
- Is migraine in your genes?
- What role does the environment play in migraine?
Join us for presentations from researchers, geneticists and neurologists who understand genetics, biology, medicine and – importantly – working with patients.